Thursday, December 21, 2006

Featured Target Breaks
In Orange County California

Anaheim Hills [12/20/06]
2006 Bowman Draft [$2.99 each] - I grabbed a random pack.

Daniel Garcia refractor - eighth round draft pick from a So. Cal high school

Garden Grove [12/11/06]
2006 Bowman Draft [$2.99 each] - I grabbed three random packs to get my fix, though I ended up not getting anything out of it.

Mike Napoli rookie card - hopefully I can get these inked.
Mike Rouse - I pulled one last week and I thought, this card is already
Jason Place chrome

Anaheim by Disneyland [12/8/06]
2006 Bowman Draft blaster break [x1 @$19.99] - not great at all with no autograph or game used card.

David Pauley - refractor; common
Jermaine Mitchell chrome - Mitchell is apparently a darkhorse prospect in the Oakland organization.

No comments: