Friday, July 13, 2012

2012 Topps Allen and Ginter's jumbo pack recap

2012 Topps Allen and Ginter's Jumbo Pack [$5.19 each at a Target] - I could probably pick up a hand collated set on Ebay, but I haven't gone into the site in a while since I don't use Paypal.

I might have to use primitive and more expensive ways of gathering 2012 Allen and Ginter's base cards for my in-person autograph endeavors - which is through loose pack purchases and maybe digging around quarter boxes.

Top section
#52 Cameron Maybin
#196 Lou Gehrig
#20 Miguel Montero
#160 Shane Victorino
#240 Steve Lombardozzi -
mini
#WIN 37 Jason Heyward - What's in a Name? insert

Bottom section
#249 Phil Hughes
#239 Liam Hendriks
#241 Andrew Bailey
#304 Kyle Farnsworth -
SP
#GS-13 Gray Whale - Giants of the Deep mini
#WT-B7 Chrysler Building - World's Tallest Buildings insert

No comments: