Friday, August 09, 2013

2013 Bowman Platinum Value Pack recap

I guess I'll buy my share of unopened packs / blasters but I hate paying retail to the tune of $10-$20 for so little cards - ideally I'd prefer hand collated sets or even lots I can find on eBay perhaps.

Purple Refractor pack
#BPCP 74 Lucas Giolito
#BPCP 85 Trevor Story
#BPCP 11 Mike Zunino

Pack one

#BPP 48 Kaleb Cowart
#64 Joey Votto
#DIR-BV Breyvic Valera - Diamonds in the Rough insert
#BPP 76 Austin Hedges

Pack two
#BPP 77 Matt Davidson
#CES-FH Felix Hernandez - Cutting Edge Stars insert
#91 Darin Ruf
#BPP 68 Hak-Ju Lee

Pack three
#BPP 28 Jorge Soler
#BPCP 75 Daniel Vogelbach - Green parallel serial #'d 222/399

#TP-GP Gregory Polanco - Top Prospects insert
#54 Josh Hamilton

1 comment:

Weston DeShon said...

I'll trade you for all the Cardinals cards you pulled. Send me an email at cardscrush99@yahoo.com and maybe we can get something started. Thanks!