Sunday, April 19, 2015

2015 Topps Museum pack break

If I was running a MLB team, I'd probably make it more like the Oakland A's than the Los Angeles Dodgers or the New York Yankees - however I have an interest in cards and while I may prefer dumpster diving at the place where I get my fix, at times I do something completely foreign and impulsive like picking up a pack of cards for $50.

I realize others bust boxes and cases of this stuff but I'm not one of those collectors - even if it's only one pack, I just wanted to experience what it was like to make it like a high roller until I actually busted the pack.

#56 Phil Niekro
#32 James Shields
#68 Lou Gehrig
#SSD-KV Kennys Vargas - Signature Swatches dual relic autograph serial #'d 130/299; blue ink on clear holograph sticker; though not visible in the scan, there is a loose sliver of tape / plastic on the swatch.
#41 Masahiro Tanaka - green parallel serial #'d 040/199

No comments: