Friday, June 03, 2011

A few old school Angels cards picked up

1968 Topps Bobby Knoop #271 - I got his autograph already but not on a baseball card I can easily file away in my Angels autograph box. He is scheduled to throw out the first pitch for the Angels 50th Anniversary on 8/18.

1968 Topps Tom Satriano #238 - he is the last scheduled former Angel to throw out a first pitch for the Angels 50th Anniversary on 9/26. It looks like he has been rescheduled to appear on 7/6 [which was a TBA date] instead of 9/26.

I also picked up a 1981 Topps Joe Rudi #701 for a quarter - I got his autograph at the 2000 National in Anaheim, but it was on a throw away ball of sorts I got during batting practice that I may not have discarded, but have long since forgotten about.

He is throwing out a first pitch for the Angels 50th Anniversary on 9/24 and I want to get him on a card like Knoop - so I can file it away with the rest of my Angels' signed cards.

1 comment:

William Noetling said...

Have I mentioned how much I love your blog lately? Especially when you show old Angels cards?