Sunday, August 03, 2014

2014 Bowman Platinum Value Pack recap

I got $1 off from my Topps / Target coupon book, so that sort of knocks off the sales tax from my purchase - I'm looking for 'new' prospect cards and this break was kind of redundant since all of the prospects I pulled have appeared in various Topps / Bowman products over the last several years.

Three card retail purple refractor bonus pack
#BPCP 6 Gary Sanchez
#BPCP 35 Mike Foltynewicz
#BPCP 63 Chris Taylor

Pack one
#BPP 97 Courtney Hawkins
#BPCP 32 Justin Nicolino
- refractor?
#94 Christian Bethancourt
#TP-LM Lance McCullers - Top Prospects die-cut insert

Pack two
#BPP 53 Rosell Herrera
#BPP 1 Francisco Lindor
#58 Francisco Liriano
#69 Prince Fielder - maybe a Gold parallel, hard to say though it looks just a little different than a base card.
Arizona Fall League contest card

Pack three
#BPP 50 Javier Baez
#BPP 64 Joey Gallo
#78 Billy Hamilton
#65 Edwin Encarnacion

No comments: