Wednesday, November 04, 2020

Check Out My Cards - shipment arrival

I had my cards shipped last week and go figure, it only took about a week to get my cards in-hand - I was pleasantly surprised to see a COMC package in my mailbox, when I still see where other collectors on forums, on Twitter complain about the long wait time and/or not getting their shipment of cards according to schedule.

Your mileage may vary, but maybe this time, paying a COMC shipping premium was better than a blaster - especially when I can’t find a loose baseball blaster out in the wild to save my life.

My collecting activity the past several months has been to cobble together through the mail autograph requests - maybe this 'new' stash will give me something to go through and get me back to playing with my cards.

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Congratulations. I placed my shipping request on 8/1... and they told me it'd ship on 11/1. Still waiting for them to email me a shipping notice.