Thursday, August 22, 2024

TTM autograph received: Kim Ng

I got a straggler SASE back in the mailbox and since I have not mailed out much in recent years - there was some mystery who the return was from.

The small initials I usually scribble on the corner of my SASEs didn't clue me in off the bat - so I was really curious to see what I got.

There were two The Autograph Card blanks signed in black ink inside - that threw me for a loop, where it was not even actual baseball cards that might have been obvious identifiers.

I looked it up on my TTM log, hoping I listed the request before sending it off - this returned happened to be from former MLB general manager Kim Ng, who I mailed to c/o Miami Marlins spring training on 3/18/21.

3 comments:

The Angels In Order said...

Always exciting to get one back after several years though!

Brett Alan said...

Guess she has time to catch up on her correspondence now. Hope she'll get a new job in the game soon, and a good one.

Fuji said...

Very cool to receive a surprise like this in the mail. Better late than never.