Sunday, September 20, 2020

TTM autographs received: San Diego Chicken

The longtime mascot signed my three cards and sent a note back in about a week or so - maybe the plan was to pick up some of the nicer base cards / parallels Panini released 3-4 years ago or even his old-school his early 1980s Donruss cards.

After not knowing where they went and doing an extensive loose card dig, I felt like I might as well send out the cards I had originally put together a couple of years ago - including a 2016 Donruss [#151] and a couple of 1992 Upper Deck Cecil Fielder [#255] cards where the SDC makes a cameo.

4 comments:

The Angels In Order said...

That's AWESOME!

Fuji said...

Very cool. Does he charge anything? Would you mind sharing his address? I'd love to send a TTM his way.

Laurens said...

His contact information is located on his Web site - doesn't charge anything.

http://www.famouschicken.com/contact.html

Fuji said...

Thanks! I'm excited to give it a shot.