Sunday, October 05, 2008

Card show purchases #1

Spent $14 on an assorted number of common cards - it seems like I'm scraping at the bottom of the barrel, but sometimes you have to bite the bullet, digging around a dime box [and only spending $1 because 'you only like the cheap stuff'] to find some overlooked, scrap cards.

1994 Pinnacle
#165 Brady Anderson Museum Collection
- it is a parallel of sweet common card featuring the athletic Anderson leaping to try and make the grab.

2005 Topps Update and Highlights - I don't care for these guys' cards, but if I see them, I'll approach them to sign.

UH 232 Humberto Sanchez
UH 242 Cody Haerther
UH 268 Ryan Feierabend
UH 285 Vinny Rottino
UH 303 Manny Parra


2007 Topps Allen and Ginter
#220 Ryan Zimmerman - hopefully I need this card.



2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces - I can't get enough of these cards, though I don't know how to start collecting them and/or really find a reason to besides liking the way they look.

#63 Stephen Drew - he has become an all-star performer in 2008, though his on-base percentage needs to go up.
#67 Ryan Zimmerman
#90 Curt Schilling
- the card's image tells you everything.

1 comment:

night owl said...

To me, the UD Masterpiece cards look so good, that I don't even care whether I have a whole set or even a lot of them. I'm just glad I have a few. Very nice cards.