Saturday, November 05, 2011

Featured autographs - Scott Servais and Yoshinori Tateyama

Though neither one actually are pictured on the card, I got newest Angels assistant general manager Scott Servais and Rangers relief pitcher Yoshinori Tateyama - to sign this 2008 Texas Rangers team card this past year when the Rangers played the Angels in Anaheim.

I got Tateyama as players entered the stadium and Servais when I was bored waiting for players after the game - I have my 'extra cards' for Servais in my Rangers box, but didn't think he'd show up.

When I did see him, I actually bothered chasing after him, to get him to sign what Tateyama signed earlier - he asked me what it was I wanted him to sign and told him it was a "generic [Rangers] team card."

I also told him I had his cards at home and he said, "they must be old ones, huh."

No comments: