Monday, November 14, 2011

Topps replacement mailday - meh

I sent in two damaged 2011 Topps Update parallels from this break and got a bubble mailer in the mail from Topps this afternoon - the Andy Sonnanstine Topps Update Liquorfractor got replaced, though I was SOL on the Washington Nationals Topps Update Hope parallel serial #'d 03/60.

My replacement for the Nats team card [featuring Stephen Strasburg and Ryan Zimmerman] was a Ian Desmond Topps Update Hope parallel serial #'d 55/60 - with a form letter saying the replacement for the card I'd sent it was not available and the card I got back was of equal or greater value.

2 comments:

dayf said...

Wait, TOPPS said Isn Desmond was worth as much as Savior Strasburg?!? Can I have a refund on all the Strasburg premiums I paid on every single product released last year?

Play at the Plate said...

Yea, what Dayf said.