Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Featured Pack Breaks

I picked three packs of 2007 Donruss Elite Extra Edition [$6 each at a show] - the packs are nice and thick [duh, because of the tick white stock filler Donruss uses], with No. 1 overall pick David Price as the coverboy on the pack.

Pack one - Norm Stewart #1339/1500 School Colors insert; he is a college basketball coach and that is all I have to say about that. Pulling cards of frumpy old guys out of a brand revolving around 'youth' is a little deceiving.

Pack two - Sam Runion #35/494 Turn of the Century autograph insert; not bad.

Pack three - Darwin Barney base card; he seemed to be in the middle of Oregon State's baseball back to back College World Series championships in 2006-2007.

Comments - I got my first sniff of this product and out of my three packs and I was able to pull an autograph.

No comments: