Saturday, November 05, 2011

Dayf trade post

I've been a fan of this renaissance man of cardboard blogging for the longest time and looked forward to trading when he expressed interest in my 2011 Topps Update Julio Teheran liquorfractor parallel - I ended up shipping out several more Braves inserts in addition to the Teheran in exchange for a 2011 Topps Update Mark Trumbo and Tyler Chatwood parallels, a 2011 Topps Update Gold Hisanori Takahashi and a couple of Topps Heritage minor league Angels [Jean Segura and Garrett Richards].

Dayf also sent a bounty of bonus Angels cards which was an unexpected bonus - though the most interesting one maybe the bunny sketch I'm tempted to say was inspired by Jean Segura's card.

Thanks, Dayf!

1 comment:

dayf said...

Angel Bunny is actually Fluttershy's cantankerous pet in My Little Pony. I couldn't resist baseballizing him. Thanks for boozy parallels!