Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Featured autographs - Derek Jeter and Paul Konerko

Among the people who try to get autographs, I'm probably known as an in-person autograph collector who tries gets mostly cards signed - but I've gotten my share of baseballs for my collection; probably too many to count and keep track of.

Two of my favorite baseballs I've gotten signed in-person from this past year and in 2011 are these two pictured - one from New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter and one from Chicago White Sox first baseman Paul Konerko.

I've gotten their autographs before but had not actually gotten the opportunity to do so again in recent years - I hadn't snagged a Jeter in about 15 years and hadn't gotten a Konerko in about six years, so I was pretty happy to be able to get something 'inked up' by the two veteran MLB players.

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Wow... that's pretty cool that you actually got to meet Jeter and Konerko. I own both of their autographs on cards, but never met them in person.