Wednesday, June 05, 2019

1990 NBA Hoops Mark Jackson #205

I was bored when I grabbed this card on a random search - I wouldn’t have paid a nickel for this junk wax era basketball card before learning about a cameo by the infamous Menendez brothers, who are pictured sitting courtside off the to left.

Who really cares about the people in the crowd in a random trading card but someone noticed the pair of brothers who teamed up to kill their parents in 1989 - to satisfy a little morbid curiosity, I added it to my collection for about $3 and change.

2 comments:

GTT said...

I was actually cleaning up under my bed when I found that card. Apparently I just randomly had it and stuck it under my bed.

Fuji said...

I've read a few posts with this card. Kudos to whoever originally spotted them.