Monday, February 03, 2020

1987 ProCards Waterloo Indians Lenny Randle #27

I’ve been looking for this card on the down low ever since I saw it on a blog breaking down the Waterloo team set - the particular blog may have been ethered to oblivion so I wouldn’t be able to figure out which it was.

Randle is obviously 'posed' to mimic that time as a player in the 1970s where he blows a ball into foul territory - I know little about Randle except for that ‘feat,’ which sort of made him a cult baseball player for a little bit.

This minor league card probably isn’t as cultish like the one where Keith Comstock makes like he gets hit in the nuts - but it falls under the same silliness theme.

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Never seen this card before, but I want a copy. I can see a few bloggers adding this to their wantlist.