Saturday, July 09, 2011

Featured autograph - Don Aase

Former Angel Don Aase threw out the first pitch before Thursday's Angels game against the Seattle Mariners - I was able to get his autograph on a 1989 Score card as part of his official appearance to sign autographs during the game.

Maybe my only gripe was not getting an Angels card signed - I only had three Baltimore Orioles cards [1988 Score, 1989 Score and 1989 Upper Deck] and no cards picturing Aase with the Angels.

In my quest to put together a collection of [mostly] autographed cards of as many former and current Angels players - I separate the signed cards in my little collection picturing players on different teams [including players pictured in their minor league uniforms] from the signed cards picturing players as Angels.

No comments: