Thursday, February 17, 2022

2021 Topps Heritage Mike Trout puzzle

I've been on a 'run' to create binder pages for players in my decade stars collection - I only had five cards so far for a Mike Trout page and decided to rejigger the arrangement to display the 2021 Topps Heritage puzzle I was able to put together last year.

I like cards for the way they are, but once in a way to get into something a little more cutesy - where there are some fun and games involved.

I was lightly annoyed the In Action subset cards showing the front are not oriented the same way - what I'll end up doing is seeing if I can add more loose Trout cards to fill those 'odd' spots.

2 comments:

Jon said...

I like puzzle backs. I don't pay much attention to the newer stuff, so I had no idea that Topps brought them back, at least for one set.

Fuji said...

Nice Trout puzzle. Not surprised that Topps would screw up the orientation.