Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A small lot of 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen inserts

I picked up a small eight card lot of 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen inserts for about $5 shipped - I wasn't familiar with the product when I found the lot and assumed the regular sized inserts would be of the 'framed paper' variety, like the green framed Target parallel of Hunter Pence [#77].

There were two Wall Climber inserts in the lot - Michael Brantley [#WC 8] and Rajai Davis [#WC 5].

This Clay Buchholz [#309, mini Gypsy Queen red back] was one of the two mini cards in my lot - the other was Roy Campanella [#237].

I was disappointed when I found out none of the inserts - had the 'framed paper' treatment.

FS 13 Stephen Strasburg - Future Stars insert
GO 23 Tris Speaker - The Great Ones insert
GQ 1 Zenda Oradea - Gypsy Queens insert; tarot back variation
HH 17 Frank Robinson - Home Run Heroes insert

No comments: