Saturday, September 27, 2014

Random pick ups

2014 Topps Heritage short prints - I'm not really chasing down the short print set, but picked up ones I can get signed in-person sooner than later.

#202 Miguel Almonte
#204 Brandon Drury - off-centered / miscut
#207 Patrick Kivlehan
#211 Sean Manaea - off-centered / miscut
#216 Addison Russell - $3.50
#223 Kyle Zimmer

I'm not as anal about condition as I probably should be but when new cards I paid a 'premium' for [$2.50 each] arrive looking off-centered and/or miscut - it makes me think twice about buying from a Web site with an extensive listing of cards, yet no images.

In addition to the SPs, I also picked up some loose 2014 Topps Heritage Minors base cards - even though I prefer different cards to show a player, I usually end up having the same card and hope to get them inked up one way or the other.

2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects Francellis Montas #BCP 129 - I was looking to see if he had any cards and he actually has one from last year; ended up picking up an X-fractor for a couple of bucks because I like how those refractors look.

No comments: