Monday, February 13, 2017

Featured autographs - Hines Ward

I primarily collect baseball, so my collection of signed IP/TTM cards from other sports just doesn't run as deep - though I may have something loose to dig for like these cards I thought might look good once authenticated and slabbed.

I must have written Ward 10-15 years ago and I got my two cards signed - I'm not sure if he was a dominant player at his position on a year-to-year basis, but Ward was a longtime star and part of two Super Bowl championships with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

2 comments:

Fuji said...

Huge fan of Ward. I hope he eventually makes it into Canton. Although his chances aren't that great if TO can't get in. Not sure why WR's have such a tough time getting in.

BobWalkthePlank said...

I have a pretty big Hines collection myself. I'm not very active with the Steelers any more, but Hines was always my favorite to collect.