Thursday, February 19, 2015

I moved the magazines around in my local Target's magazine section

The Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue used to be a big deal to me growing up through the early 1990's - but maybe I grew up, the Internet happened and I feel like the swimsuit issue was actually quite conservative despite SI trying to hype things up each year the issue comes out.

Because there are seemingly no actual collecting / hobby related publications anymore, I spend only a moment of my time at any magazine section these days - though not a hobby publication, the Baseball Digest of recent times looks pretty good compared to the ones I read 15-20 years ago.

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Wow... the SI Swimsuit Gods must be out. I just purchased two back issues at the flea market today for a buck. And Baseball Digest is easily my favorite magazine out there. Great articles and excellent statistics. The only downside is it's a pretty expensive subscription compared to ESPN and Sports Illustrated.