Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Featured autographs - Brandon Wood and Alexi Amarista

The next players my friend and I probably stood in line for at Angels FanFest was Brandon Wood and Alexi Amarista - I must have gotten Wood later on because I've seen other Wood autographs posted from the FanFest that were letter-for-letter perfect.

I'm not going to lose sleep over how a player signs as long as the autograph is clean - but sometimes it is nice to get a version where the player has obviously taken more time writing out his autograph.

The handler who generally made sure the scheduled signers only signed one autograph per person seemed to be only focused on Wood - so I busted out two cards for Amarista to sign and also got help from my friend in getting one other card autographed.

2 comments:

The Angels In Order said...

Are any of those Amarista available for trade?

Laurens said...

The blue I'm keeping but the other two are for trade.