Thursday, March 31, 2011

Featured autographs - Tyson Auer


Tyson Auer was one of the Angels minor leaguers brought to Southern California for the last few days of spring training against the San Diego Padres and Los Angeles Dodgers - after Sunday's game against the Padres, Auer was standing around with Mike Trout at the Angel Stadium players' parking lot.

Trout had signed autographs through the fence, though I'd already gotten him
- I wanted Auer and one of the kids who gets autographs at the stadium on a regular basis called Auer for me.

From what I saw through the fence, I think Trout was ribbing Auer a little because someone had recognized him and now he had to come over and sign autographs
- I was able to get the two minor league cards I had of Auer, an unheralded 25-year old player looking to reach the Major Leagues.

No comments: