Thursday, March 03, 2011

2011 Topps Glove Manufactured Glove Leather cards

I got three of these insert cards in the mail Thursday and I really like the look of them even though they really are just figment of someone's imagination - I probably wouldn't be able to pull or even consider purchasing one if they were actually game-used.

It maybe obvious, but I assume these leather nameplate cards are supposed to mimic the stitching done on baseball gloves
- to personalize them for particular players.

Besides Angels fan favorite Torii Hunter
- the other two I got were Clayton Kershaw of the Los Angeles Dodgers and Martin Prado of the Atlanta Braves.

1 comment:

The Angels In Order said...

Nice blog. I've added you to my favorites. We should trade sometime.

And where do these glove cards come from?