Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Featured autograph - Wil Myers

I was watching the Texas Rangers / Tampa Bay Rays game on MLB Network when Myers hit a long opposite field home run - he maybe only 23, but the guy is strong as ox.

Getting his autograph in-person at the Arizona Fall League back in 2011 - I couldn't help but stare at how huge his hands were.

I like a little flair myself and it looks like the rookie pimps his home runs, which would raise eyebrows among the unwritten rules crowd - but since Myers might the next great hope, so he gets a pass for now, unlike Yasiel Puig perhaps.

Unfortunately homeboy was most allergic to most Sharpie pens and made like he couldn't hear when the Tampa Bay Rays played the Angels three weeks ago - I was shocked he was rather oblivious and made no real time to sign at any point inside the park.

No comments: