Friday, June 27, 2014

2014 Panini Prizm $9.99 three-pack hanger recap


At this point of the year, I'm not sure where I am with baseball cards because at times it's hard to stare at cardboard featuring the same MLB players over and over - my preferred method to collecting most current-year cards is by raiding my LCS dollar and under boxes, hoping to find cards of newer, less established players.  

The lack of MLB logos sort of take away from the player images - but I like something different than the usual Topps offerings. 

Red, White and Blue Pulsar Prizm Bonus pack 
#176 Taijuan Walker
#27 Hyun-Jin Ryu
#51 Marlon Byrd

Pack one - four cards per pack; fyi, the cards are facing backwards.
#17 Ryan Howard
#23 Adrian Beltre - Diamond Dominance insert
#181 Wilmer Flores
#124 Mike Napoli

Pack two 
#42 Alex Gordon
#202 Andrew McCutchen
#135 Greg Holland
#178 Chris Owings

Pack three
#19 Matt Kemp
#19 Jose Abreu - Rookie Reign insert
#121 Chris Johnson
#163 Don Mattingly

No comments: