Monday, July 05, 2021

TTM autographs received: Drew Henson

There was probably about a two week period through the end of June where I didn't get any TTM successes - while it wasn't the end of the world, it really left me feeling high and dry.

Maybe it served me right where in all honesty, TTM returns were ending up as simply pieces of clutter to work through - I didn't know what to make out of the miscellaneous successes that have come back and needed to lay off the chase for a little bit to make things kind of special again.

I was able to get back Henson after a three week wait and was glad to see he signed my cards after I probably tried an outdated address for him earlier in the year - I was going to write a little something about Henson, but I already had a write up on him over 10 years ago!

Go figure, July started with a couple of days with multiple successes, so maybe my peace of mind is restored - even if the issue of seeing TTM results as misfit toys is still unresolved.

No comments: