Thursday, November 07, 2013

Ranking the 30 MLB teams on my watch - Florida Marlins #30 of 30

I'm going to try and rank the 30 Major Leagues on my perceptions - if there is a game on TV featuring these teams or if they are playing my 'home team,' what maybe the first things to come to my mind whether it's good or bad? What makes a team particularly compelling, interesting or just meh?

Star rookie pitcher Jose Fernandez and star outfielder Giancarlo Stanton maybe worth the price of admission, but the Marlins organization suffers from ownership really having a bad reputation - as an east coast team, the Marlins are naturally a little less relevant, but even if I lived in 'Marlins country,' I'm not going to be too excited about watching a team that maybe wrecked apart on a whim.

No comments: